The Rabun Business Park (“RBP”) is an innovative adaptive-reuse of a former textile plant.
- 971,905 square-foot multi-tenant park
- 96 acre campus with space for future expansion, 1000+ cars, and free-standing buildings.
- Each company enjoys its own independent location, with parking, shipping, and office areas along with full access control to its space.
- DARC owned – No real estate taxes!
- Rents can be significantly discounted at the DARC’s discretion based on a company’s creation of new full-time jobs and/or investment in equipment.
- Manufacturing space is available in sizes ranging from a few thousand square feet to 300,000 square feet or more.
- 20,000+ square feet of office space available
- Tenants enjoy low rents and common area charges thanks to the County’s commitment to business.
- RBP is owned by DARC and professionally managed by Avison Young of Atlanta.
- 3 million gallons per day of process water from the Little Tennessee River
- Excess water-treatment capacity from an adjacent municipal treatment plant of 2 million gallons per day.
For more information on the Rabun Business Park or to inquire about available space, please contact…